Why am I affected by this? one good Reason. I’m a Filipino.and a teen too. Would you want your country to be spending MORE money on contraceptives rather than using it in the most rightful ways? Our President; PNoy once said ‘he would leaad us to the right path’ And I’m wondering. Is THIS the Right one? or just one of his imperfect mistakes.
Yes. Contraceptives are the only thing in mind that would decrease the growth of our Population. but think again. Having Contraceptives would even more encourage Filipinos highlighting the Teen-agers to use them. These teens would be curious of course. and then what? When they experienced Sex they would literally share them to others they feel comf’table with. Even to the ones Younger than them. And that would be another problem to our country. teens who experience sex would be younger and younger, everyday, every week, every year.
Think about it Mr. Noynoy Aquino. Would you want these things to happen to your people? these are just a FEW of what could possibly happen. Do you want to uphold these? and ignore the Church?
I always thought that my life would be amazingly perfect. Guess that would never happen. But despite all that, I will remain blessed. blessed as I always been. And I would never live my life again as if I’m you/her/them. I’ll just live it the way I was doin’ it before those ideas showed up.
Okay. now I thought that summer would be awesome. Think again my sister. By the way I got to nearly fulfill my checklist of “What of Wants” :)) clearly it’s just a checklist of clothes and stuffs that I want.
Facebook is getting BORING. yah. I’d be better off watching movies, again. I just watched again the A walk to Remember. and again it made me Cry. The story itself is just so deep, and makes you feel like you’re Jamie..or Landon. haaah. I actually got some of their cute lines from the web ofcourse
Jamie: You know what I figured out today?
Jamie: Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I’m sick. To help me through all this. You’re my angel.
Jamie: [to Landon] You’re my angel.
because Jamie said she wants to be in two places at once.. Landon let her stand on the boundary of Vrginia.
Landon: Jamie has faith in me. She makes me want to be different, better.
Landon: All I know is… you’re beautiful.
Landon: Are you scared?
Jamie: To death…
[Landon looks upset]
Jamie: Lighten up.
Landon: It’s not funny.
Jamie: I’m scared of not being with you.
Landon: Oh baby, that will never happen… I’ll be here.
Landon: Listen, Jamie, I was hoping we could run lines together?
Jamie: Okay, but just not so anybody knows, right?
Landon: Well I just figured we could surprise everyone with how good I get.
Jamie: Like we could be secret friends.
Landon: Exactly, exactly it’s like you’re reading my mind.
Jamie: Great umm… maybe you could read mine.
[she gives him a cold glare and turns away]
Landon: Jamie, Jamie I can’t just be your friend.
Jamie: Landon, look, I thought I saw something in you, something good, but I was very wrong.
Landon: Jamie, I’m trying here, OK? Maybe… maybe I miss spending time with you. Maybe you inspire me.
Jamie: Sounds like bull.
Landon: Which part?
Jamie: All of it.
Landon: Well it’s not!
Jamie: Prove it.
Jamie: You don’t know the first thing about being someone’s friend.
Landon: I don’t want to just be your friend.
Jamie: You don’t know what you want.
Landon: Neither do you. Maybe you’re just too scared that someone might actually want to be with you.
Jamie: And why would that scare me?
Landon: Because then you wouldn’t be able to hide behind your books, or your frickin’ telescope, or your faith. No, no, you know the real reason why you’re scared? It’s cause you wanna be with me too.
Landon: Can you find this star, right here?
Jamie: Sure. So why am I looking for this star?
Landon: Because I had it named for you. See? It’s official. It’s from the International Star Registry.
Jamie: This is wonderful… I love you.
Landon: Our love is like the wind… I can’t see it, but I sure can feel it.
Landon: Hey. How are you feeling?
Jamie: I’m ok, how are you?
Landon: Pretty good.
Jamie: I have something for you.
Landon: You do?
Jamie: Uh hmm… Don’t worry it’s not a bible. It was my mother’s. It’s got quotes from all her favorite books, and quotes by famous people. Her thoughts. Come on.
Landon: Okay, let’s check it out. Okay…”What is a friend? It’s a single soul dwelling in two bodies.” -Aristotle.
Jamie: Uh uh, right here.
Landon: Okay. “Find out who you are, and do it on purpose.” That’s Dolly Parton.
Jamie: I always thought she was smart.
Landon: “Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.”
this is my favorite part up there. the quote that’s saying:
“Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful.”
Hey. I was browsing on the web then I saw these (images below). Wala lang I was just boen this way and I wanna share it with you cause I’m a craft monster ehh THUMBS UP
starbucks oh ♥.♥
Keep on searching on the web cause it has every little piece of art
maybe someday you’ll do more than you’ve been expecting
Yah. you barely know me. I just wanna let you know the things that I haven’t told you yet
- i’m a simple girl
- I like to draw. ( I better shoe you my drawings next time )
- i once dream about me being a “lost princess” don’t laugh.
- I love horses, though I don’t own one.
- I love puppies, but I hate them when they grow up.
- noon i don’t eat veggies.
- I cry pa noon when they let me eat ampalaya.
- I have a trauma (kinda. or shall I say intense fear) of being hit by hot cooking oil. when frying.
- I scream when I see a mouse.
- I like butterflies I just can’t catch them.
- HATE FROGS.
- i love birds. i once feed them with my snacks at school.
- i fight with boys.
- i don’t back down
- i don;t like sleeping in the afternoon.
- I get too sensitive and emotional when being accused or not believed in.
- I once had a big wound covering almost half of my face noon due to my biking abilities (nyah)
- I don’t drive.
- I can’t fly kites. but i want to.
- I eat snacks after eating lunch (as in AFTER)
- I had a crush on my friend here since i was a little girl.
- i’m not used to gifts. given by male classmates. it makes me feel awckward.
- I cry and sometimes fight the doctor wwhen they are giving me shots. it hurts you know! I have a phobia. Okay? (or shall i say it again “intense fear” ) I don’t like nor want shots. I’ll beg you if you let me.
- i don’t know what to do when someone tells me their problem with me. so if they ask me. I’s say inda. (means ewan)
- I love ice cream ♥ usually ube,chocolate,mango or cheese.
- I love papaya and watermelon. and mango.
- i don’t usually eat banana.
- i like smoothies
- I am a kikay girl
- i say “CUTON” to almost everything I see.
- i have a sweaty hands.
- DON’T ever demonstrate a scary move like the grudge or anything. i would die. really. i can die.
- i am anemic.
- i don’t know if I’m diabetic hope not.
- don’t tease me. i get mad easily.
- i love cupcakes
- i have my toys beside me when i’m sleeping. zzzzz
- i’m scared of heights.
- i don’t eat okra. seldom eggplant
- i don’t know many places. really.
- I LOVE my family and God
- i miss my friends
- i do believe in happy endings
- my life is a song.
- I have faith
- I am wating for a miracle
- i believe everything has its purpose
- and everything happens with a reason
- that God gives me these, ’cause he has plans
- things has its right time.
- i wanna live my life happily
- i don’t want to rush in
- I believe in fairytale, cause fairytale do exist. (for me.)
- i do eat french fries. favorite
- I LOVE CHOCOLATES.
- i like to ride bicycles
- i do not want to be a teacher
- hate bullies.
yahh. somehow that’s plenty
April 22, 2011 was the date of my very first Journey to “Hinulid”. by surprise I was really willing to walk 10 or more kilometers for a sacrifice to kiss Jesus’ tomb image. for an early morning walk, I wore a thin and breezy shirt topped with an empire cit sleeveless tank, striped pedal and doll shoes. Of course I wasn’t concerned about the way I look, as long as I fell comfy ’cause its a very long walk.highlighting the word VERY. we started walking in Canaman. then Magarao, magarao is a very long way to walk. not to mention Bombon. I haven’t felt my aching og my legs and foot. all I feel is the little stones of gray entering my shoes as I walk under the gloomy sun.
with me I have also my fellow company my very funny friend :)-slash-katulong and my Aunt. who kept on talking and talking until we get there to fill the awkward and tiresome walk of silence. We have passed so many beautiful churches as we walked. by the way our destination was in Calabanga. We have passed so many people preparing their “Saints” for the procession.
Few hours passed and we decided to stop at a store near the pathway. we rested there for a minute, drank some soda and ate my aunt’s home-baked cupcakes ’twas delicious!
..then we walked again..
Hinulid is a place, a part of Calabanga. It was my very first time to go there, so I was just staring at the Ukay-Ukays on the street ’cause Holy week is a very busy week for some people there. they sell food, clothes, and even crafts..specially rosaries, hankies, rosary bracelets, pangontra, and a native fan. I was so relieved by the fact that, we’re there! already! we now had the chance to kiss the image of Jesus and pray for some blessings. I haven’t felt the pain and strain of my legs. maybe because I wanted to see it there, and kiss the image. Maybe because of my Devotion. Sun lit up the sky causing so much heat. there was a long line of people across the street up to the church. of course, we lined up at the veeery end. to be fair ^.^
..hours passed again, I noticed that I was there, standing infront of the image. I just had the strange feeling in my heart that I’m so glad,more than glad to be there. I grabbed my hankie and slowly wiped the image, praying..for blessings, peace, cure, and thank him..for everything
Now that it’s all done, my sacrifice was worth it :)) It was amazing
Till next year ^.^